Vegas Hotel with Breakfast
What You Get
View local wellness tips for traveling here
- Stay for 2 in a deluxe king room, deluxe double-queen space, superior king room, or exceptional double-queen space
- Continental breakfast for 2 stay
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
$29.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Access to the Citrus Grand Pool Deck
- WiFi connection across the house
- Access to the gym
- Complimentary self-parking
Hotel at a Glance: Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
Some of Las Vegas’ biggest attractions are right outside the door-the Fremont Street Experience is a block away-but guests at the Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino have little comprehension to leave the premises. The hotel fills an entire city block, which leaves plenty of room for its 25,000-square-foot casino, multiple bars and restaurants, and a rooftop infinity pool. Back in the 1,124 guest rooms, visitors can kick back on a pillow-top bed and watch a movie on a flat-screen TV.
- Share vacation photos with ease over the WiFi network.
- 500: That’s relatively how many slot machines you’ll find in the casino.
- Lounge on the roof beside the pool and have a drink at the Citrus Grand Pool Deck.
- Notable accolade: TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice award.
- Start the afternoon : using continental breakfast, included in this bargain
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas and Red Rock Canyon
It may feel like the whole town of Las Vegas revolves round the Strip should you not venture outside the neon-lit corridor. However there’s lots to see and do as soon as you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. It is possible to locate a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, in which classic signals and showgirls crowned with headdresses remember the times of Sinatra and Martin. Starting at dusk, a canopy of over 12 million LED lights surfaced at a psychedelic light-and-music display every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the middle of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its show in Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a scene of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs only 17 kilometers beyond the city. Motor the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and hit out on some of over 20 hiking paths that route through the area’s otherworldly topography.